OpenVegas helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
Last Threads from Forums
PR: Bee Gees Gold and...
by PressReleases
In : Suncoast
Posted on: 3-2-18 10:01 am

PR: Bingo and win at the...
by PressReleases
In : Jerry's Nugget
Posted on: 2-22-18 5:48 pm

From wichitaj to all...
by wichitaj1
In : Vegas Discussion
Replies: 2
Last by: wichitaj1
On: 2-22-18 5:43 pm

PR: New York-New York...
by PressReleases
In : New York-New York
Posted on: 2-14-18 3:55 pm

PR: Ozzy Osbourne...
by PressReleases
In : MGM Grand
Posted on: 2-14-18 3:45 pm

PR: Paul Simon to Bring...
by PressReleases
In : MGM Grand
Posted on: 2-5-18 3:39 pm

by PressReleases
In : Caesars Palace
Posted on: 1-27-18 11:03 pm

PR: Love is in the Air...
by PressReleases
In : Jerry's Nugget
Posted on: 1-25-18 11:32 pm

PR: Fall in Love With...
by PressReleases
In : Downtown Grand
Posted on: 1-24-18 9:40 am

PR: The Orleans Brings...
by PressReleases
In : Orleans
Posted on: 1-5-18 5:44 pm

Excludes Las Vegas News, Las Vegas Press Releases and Test Posts

Nightclub attire

I am going to Vegas for my 21st and I am wondering what is the best trendy attire that is casual but classy to wear at nightclubs
For the women, cleavage and spike heals always seem to be good. :) More of each the better

There are many options for both men and women.

For men, you must try for some stylish attire. It should be very different at the same should look nice on you. Collared Shirts, a Stylish T-Shirt or a pair of jeans you can try every thing. Also you can run some gel through your hair to give it a clean and groomed look.

For women, you should wear comfortable footwear. Or else end up walking across with bare foot. Complete your look with subtle accessories such as a nice necklace and dangle earrings.the color of your dress is important. Use a splash of vibrant color to be tasteful and stand out from the rest.

""] after hours vegas
What about for the men? is showing more of biceps, triceps, abs and the big package is more appropriate?
Little black dress or designer jeans and heels
Hi, My name's Nick Partyka I work for Surrender Nightclub in Encore. If you and your friends want to come in while you're in town text me at 763-218-8135 and I can get you in for free on the VIP Guestlist or set up a Bottle Service reservation for you. Also I have connections at every other club in Vegas :)

Nick Partyka
Surrender Nightclub | Encore Beach Club

The official dress code for most major Las Vegas nightclubs is listed as "stylish attire." The definition of 'stylish' may mean something entirely different to each person, so take that to mean that tennis shoes, baseball hats, jerseys, shorts, most all t-shirts, and any jeans considered too 'baggy' will likely get rejected.
""] Night life clubs venue